Careers In Chemistry Careers In Chemistry

Loved it

I'm right there with Fro about the interview thing. I've done many as well, and most of the time you can even get away with showing slight disinterest because the people speaking are too focused on talking about themselves to really notice. So, in that respect, I really like how the interveiwee didn't seem to notice our host smelling his foot and all those other things. Great animation as well, the art is wonderful and very well suiting for your style of animation. Keep up the great work!

5/5
10/10

Pixmintro responds:

Boogie Boogie Hedgehog Boogie Boogie Hedgehog

To be honest...

I watched this video about 4 or 5 times since it was submitted. The animation isn't the greatest, the neither were the graphics, and its only about 45 seconds or so...but there's just something about it that keeps me intrigued. Whether it's the beat of the song, the voice, or just...the bizarre randomness of the video...I don't know. However, I enjoyed it. So, boogie boogie, mattt2008.

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

iPhones are overrated

And I want to be overrated. Great flash, with a catchy song to boot. The animation was great (I didn't have any problems with the lip syncing that you talk about in the comments). I certainly enjoyed this piece.

Sh0T-D0wN responds: